What Hospice Home Will Do For You

First and foremost, end of life care is about choice, your choice as to where you want to be during the last days of your life. We all owe it to ourselves to plan a good death for a loved one or even ourselves. Hospice Georgian Triangle and hospice palliative care can make a difficult life passage more manageable and meaningful. Choose to be part of the hospice movement and support Hospice Georgian Triangle’s hospice home in any way that you can.

• Hospice palliative care is designed to focus on the patient giving comfort, peace, dignity and as much meaning as possible to the life that remains.

• A residential hospice provides opportunity for community involvement; volunteering, financial support through planned giving, donations with tax receipts and a place to gather for bereavement support, public educational seminars and other activities.

• Hospice palliative care is about the right care in the right place at the right time by the right people.• Everyone should have the opportunity to choose where the last days of life are spent; home, hospital or hospice home.

• 97% of the population faces the end of life through illness, advanced aging or both  and  many  require  palliative  care.  The  remaining  3%  experience  sudden death. (R. Firth, CEO HPCO)

• End of life care in a hospice home is for everyone; irrespective of income, age, religious beliefs etc. Life limiting illness also affects children and when it does it

Upcoming Events
  1. 2017 Gala Dinner

    September 29 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm